Björklunden Horror Commercial

 Björklunden Horror Commercial

It is not the location or the thought of being in the middle of nowhere that will make you nervous the first time. The name alone can cause the hairs on the back of your neck to stick up when you hear it for the first time. Björklunden. Going to school in a small town in Wisconsin is enough for a person from a big city. Björk was a new level of discomfort for me. You always arrive in Björk late in the evening when it is pitch black. Being surrounded by wilderness with nothing or no one remotely close to you for miles, Björk is right out of a horror movie. As I spent more time at Björk, I soon began to appreciate. After reading McLuhan’s theories on time and space I came to realization, not only about Björk but about all the places we inhabit or visit in a lifetime. The time that we have in any given space is limited, and many times we waste the time we have in those spaces. As time moves on, we find ourselves cherishing the memories we made with people in the past, but often we need to cherish the places in which we made those memories. This video is dedicated to not only the eeriness of Björklunden, but also the many memories I have made there.  

https://youtu.be/Ug-o7FgldW4?si=onix8UsID0jDPl47 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My World

Where I'm Headed

Music Soundscape