Where I'm Headed

 

  1. My original idea was to create a video expressing my artistic interest and where I want my art to go in the future, but after talking to some friends of mine, who are artists as well, they suggested that I start a website. My friends explained to me how imperative it is for every artist to have a website where their art can be on display 24/7 365. A website is like a never-ending art gallery for an artist. My website is also a representation of future projects I have and where I want my artwork to go moving forward. I was nervous at first about displaying my art on a website because I did not think it was up to par, but I remembered a quote from the McLuhan book that read “We have no art. We do everything as well as we can.” This quote stuck with me because it provides me with a sense of reassurance. My website will touch on the many mediums that I am trying to be involved in. These mediums include Videography/Cinematography, Photography, Fashion & Design, and Streaming/Podcasting. My faith is a big part of my life, so I wanted my artwork and my website to be a representation of where I am in my relationship with God. I want my website to not only express who I am, but to also inspire others to express who they
    are.
     


  2. cjgilliaminc.com


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My World

Music Soundscape