Somethings Happening

 Somethings Happening 

    McLuhan states that “Our official culture is striving to force the new media to do the work of the old,” and I could not agree more. I have always wanted my work to be relatable to those who create art today, and those who created art. I find myself constantly chasing the masterpiece whenever I am doing photography, but in this project, I felt like I was not in the position to make capture or make a masterpiece. I felt this way because I was sick during the process of taking photos, and I still had to train for the marines. I managed to take that frustration from being sick and still having to train and named some photos from that frustration. I learned a lot from this project in the end. Preparation is what separates the good artist from the great, although there is still beauty in spontaneity. 

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAYGj1 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My World

Where I'm Headed

Music Soundscape